Last Tuesday of each month 8-10 PM EST
Chat with other women in startups, share ideas, and build on your skills!
May 11th, 2021 8-9 PM EST
Key Knowledge to Start Any Business
- Making a business plan
- Business structures
- Acquiring funding
June 8th, 2021 8-9 PM EST
July 13th, 2021 8-9 PM EST
August 10th, 2021 8-9 PM EST
The commitment and support from our valued sponsors allows WBENC to continue to evolve our programming, enhance our event experiences, and provide relevant resources to develop women entrepreneurs and their supporters.
- Reach thousands of eyes throughout the WBENC network and beyond with our robust outreach strategy. Gain visibility and connections that help you do business with some of the most innovative companies in the country.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs represent not only savvy decision-makers across 46 major industries but are consumers and influencers with a widespread reach.
- Sponsorship is also an excellent opportunity for WBEs to showcase your capabilities, reach potential clients, and position your company to capitalize on business opportunities.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO SPONSOR?
To be eligible to participate as a sponsor, you must fall into one of the following categories:
- WBENC National Corporate Member, in good standing
- WBENC-Certified WBE (certification must be current)
- WBENC Regional Partner Organization (RPO)
- WBENC National Strategic Partner, which includes a select group of approved non-profit organizations and media entities
- Regional Corporate Members of our Host Councils are eligible to participate as sponsors and/or exhibitors at the 2019 National Conference & Business Fair